The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL TERMS or CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING of the Pre-Reservation and Online Reservation services derived from the relationship between the provider and the user at the moment in which the latter accepts the terms of the service during the recruitment process.
The online Pre-Reservation services are merely informative, and their sole purpose is to offer the user the possibility of checking room availability in a resort or city of their preference and interest.
The contractual relationship entails the provision, in exchange for a certain price and publicly displayed through the website, of a hosting service that may be accompanied by other additional services.
These General Conditions bind both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the purchase contract. The effectiveness of this contract operates at the time of signing the order at the request of the User, through the contracting mechanisms that will be specified later, all in accordance with the provisions of art. 1,255 of the Civil Code that includes the principle of the autonomy of the will and agreements between the contracting parties.
• Coverage of our services.
RMD Alcaidesa SL operates through the website www.esteponaresort.com. Its services may be contracted both in mainland Spanish territory and outside of it. The use of this website as well as any contract made on it is considered to be carried out in Spain, and therefore subject to current Spanish laws and regulations.
• Telephone: 952 89 91 00
• Contact email: email@example.com
• Recruitment procedure.- How can I buy Online?
In order for you to access the products offered by RMD Alcaidesa SL and make your reservation, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
It is reported that in accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Once you have made your selection of services, the next step will be to process the order and make the payment.
Booking and paying at RMD Alcaidesa SL is very simple. You just have to follow the following steps:
• Select the dates you want to stay
• Next, you must choose the room and rate option that best suits your preferences and click on the RESERVE button. You can check the price calendar in the upper right corner of the page. The conditions of the reservation can be consulted at this moment, being indicated by a green exclamatory mark. In turn, they can be consulted before making the reservation.
• In case you want to book with a pet, you must indicate it, and you should check with reception if there are more than two animals. The reservation with animals carries a supplement, reminding the client that they cannot weigh more than 15 kg and that, in principle, only dogs are allowed. Always subject to consultation.
• On this screen you can see the summary of the reservation and its price. You will be able to select the desired number of units for each product and delete any product if you wish, giving you the option to delete.
• Once everything you want has been selected, you can proceed to the payment by selecting the desired option.
• Next, you will need to fill in your personal, billing, and payment information. On this screen, you must validate and accept these General Contract Conditions, which are the ones that will govern the contract made.
• Once the required data of the chosen payment method has been entered, click on “Finish reservation”, and your purchase will be finalized.
• Information on the formalization of the reservation
Once the reservation is made, RMD Alcaidesa SL will send an email acknowledgment of receipt and confirmation of the purchase made to the user's email within twenty-four hours (24 hours) following receipt of the reservation. that the payment had been made at that very moment. The contract will be understood as formalized and perfected at the moment of receipt of the payment of the price by RMD Alcaidesa SL when payment in advance has been chosen or on the cancellation deadline date indicated at the time of booking.
If you have chosen a rate in which payment is made at the resort itself on the day of accommodation, your card details will only be used for the effective reservation. When using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email that will include confirmation that their purchase order is in the process of being confirmed. This email serves as proof of your reservation. The credit card used in the reservation will be requested upon arrival to verify that the information provided is correct. The credit card holder must be present at that time except for exceptional circumstances that must be communicated to the resort prior to arrival via email.
The user must verify the data collected in his reservation confirmation and notify (by email or by phone), within twenty-four hours of receipt and in writing, any error noted. Otherwise, it will be understood that you are accepting the terms and conditions of the reservation expressed in the confirmation email.
Once the confirmation email has been received and no observation has been made by the User within the indicated period, the reservation is firm and is guaranteed by charging the credit card provided by the User when making the reservation until arrival at the resort.
• Information about services
The descriptions of the services offered on the portal are made based on the RMD Alcaidesa SL catalog The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos related to the rooms and services, as well as any kind of content on the website are intended to provide the For more information, however, the User must take into account that they are for guidance only and, consequently, are not exhaustive.
It is necessary to warn the user that in some cases the images offered with the description of the service or room may not coincide exactly, in these cases the description that is made in the purchase form or details thereof will always prevail. These cases will be exceptional since the intention of RMD Alcaidesa SL is to always offer a faithful image of the product offered.
Likewise, to guarantee more complete information, we will also indicate the existence or not of the availability of rooms. In the event of an error or that the room is not available after the purchase has been made, RMD Alcaidesa SL will inform the User as soon as possible of the total or, where appropriate, partial cancellation of the order and the refund of the price if applicable. .
• Price information
The price will be the one stipulated at any time on our website, except in case of manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the services that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will proceed to cancel the reservation.
Prices may change at any time, without affecting said change to orders that have already been placed.
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in the euro currency (€).
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products shown on our website include legally applicable taxes (Spanish VAT). The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, except for the springs in which the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated.
The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services or minibar. Regarding the charge for other services, you can inquire by writing an email or calling the telephone number indicated in the contact options specified above.
The applicable prices will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in its last phase. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to the users.
For any information about the order, the user can contact customer service via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMD Alcaidesa SL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. Products will be billed at the price in effect at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.
• Offer and acceptance
The contracting procedure and pre-contractual information is in Spanish and this language will be used to carry out the contract. In the event that it can be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
• Information about means of payment
The payment of the price through the web is made at the time of purchase and RMD Alcaidesa SL will send you an email confirming the purchase made, informing you of the reservation made.
RMD Alcaidesa SL declares that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the payment method used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for payment management. Only the corresponding financial entity processing the payment has access to this data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is finished, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
RMD Alcaidesa SL reserves the right to cancel reservations in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in these Conditions of Use and Contracting.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
Payment for the products offered by the entity may be made by: Credit or debit card. Visa, Visa Electron 4B, MasterCard. Amex, Master. (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "Buy and proceed to payment" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been declined and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain any errors, you should first contact your bank to find out what the reason for the decline is. refusal or lack of authorization.
Is it safe to enter my credit card data on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is secure using the indicated means. Our Online store has an SSL certificate that allows you to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. Confidential payment data by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank of the same, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out why. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
• The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies . When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the bank issuing the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that moment the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
• The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
• Credit limits or hold on funds. The card limit may have been reached to make purchases.
• Data entered incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify RMD Alcaidesa SL through the customer service email: email@example.com or by phone: 952 89 91 00 , of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the minor possible period of time, so that RMD Alcaidesa SL can carry out the steps it deems appropriate.
We will issue the invoice in electronic support provided that you expressly authorize us to send it in this format.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must make sure to enter the correct and complete information of the buyer. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
RMD Alcaidesa SL warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, duplicate invoices will only be issued to the contract holder. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties.
• Cancellation policy
You can cancel the reservation made as long as it is made before the date indicated at the time of reservation as the deadline. Said term will be 24 hours before* the day of your arrival. After this period, one night's stay will be charged. In case of no-show, the total of the first night will be charged. Exceptionally, during 2020, cancellation will be allowed without prior notice.
If your rate is non-refundable, we have a strict policy regarding non-refundable prepaid rates that does not allow for any changes or cancellations. The cancellation will not operate if you have entered the necessary data to finalize the reservation and have received the confirmation email of the same.
How do you proceed to cancel the reservation?
To manage the cancellation of your reservation, you must access from the "My reservations" area. You must fill in the required email and locator fields and you can proceed to cancel or modify your reservation.
• Type of rates and conditions
• Non-refundable: in this type of rates, you will get a 15% discount if the payment is made within 7 days before the date of the stay.
• Long stay Apartments
• 2-4 weeks: 20% discount
• 5-8 weeks: 30% discount
• More than 8 weeks: 40% discount
The accommodation prices indicated below express the price per day.
• EXTRA. EXTRA ADULT: in the case of an extra adult, a supplement of €30 will be paid on top of the price from September to June (inclusive). In the months of July and August, the supplement will consist of 45% of the price.
• 10% on the base rate if it is 1 +1
• Same as base rate if it is 1+2
In the case of minors between 2 and 12 years old, the first one would go free and in the case of a second or third child, a 50% reduction is applied on the adult supplement except in the months of July and August. This will only be applicable to the accommodation, having to pay the entire price with respect to other services that the children would enjoy, such as the meal plan that is contracted.
Regarding the prices of meals:
• Breakfast price: €14
• Dinner price: €24
The supplements for board/meals do not suffer reductions due to the number of occupants and/or offers. The modalities that you can contract in attention to what has been expressed are the following:
• Accommodation only: SA
• Accommodation + Breakfast: AD
• Half board: MP
We inform you that the restaurant will be closed between October and March. During those months, a free breakfast will be available all day.
The minimum stay is established without restrictions during 2020 except for Fridays and Saturdays, in which, reaching 50% occupancy, a minimum stay of 2 nights will be requested. Said minimum stay will be maintained during 2021 for all Fridays and Saturdays and "hot days" (specified dates) on which said minimum will be requested regardless of the resort's occupancy percentage. In the case of apartments, a minimum stay of 2 nights will always be requested regardless of the dates.
• Information about check in and check out hours
As a general rule, and unless otherwise expressly agreed with the establishment, the rooms may be used after 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure. You can also opt for late check out. To expedite check-in, you can send us a photocopy of your ID by mail, referring to your reservation number.
• Packs, pets and other services
At our resort you can also benefit from different services that you can hire during your stay. The packages we have will include accommodation and, depending on your preferences, one of the following options:
• Jet ski
• Horseback riding or children's classes
You can also hire several options along with the accommodation. This contract, however, will not be accessible from the web, you must contact us by phone or by email. The terms and conditions for contracting these services will be governed by what is stated in these conditions, although we inform you:
• The spa service can be managed by you without having to hire it as a pack. In these cases, the terms of the purchase will be governed by what is stipulated by the person responsible for the service.
• In any case, the terms and conditions of use and organization of the contracted services will be subject to the provisions of the external organizers. In any case, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the companies with which we work for the development and execution of the services contracted by you.
• Liability and release of liability.
Our purchase conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for:
• Death or personal injury caused by our negligence,
• Fraudulent statements,
• Any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be responsible for:
• Economic losses (including loss of revenue, data, profits, contracts, business, or anticipated savings) or loss of goodwill or reputation, or loss of special or consequential damages suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Conditions.
• Cases of force majeure that will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include in particular (without limitation) the following events:
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. • Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war has been declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
• Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
• Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. • Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments. During the events mentioned above, the obligations acquired in this contract will be considered suspended while the cause that originated it persists. The provisions of this section do not affect your legal rights as a consumer, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
• Conflict Resolution
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship between RMD Alcaidesa SL
and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
Extrajudicial resolution of conflicts.
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they may go to the extrajudicial resolution of online disputes https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
RMD Alcaidesa SL
directs its services to users over 18 years of age.
Minors of this age are NOT authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that, if such a circumstance occurs , RMD Alcaidesa SL
is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the notice established in this clause.
Minors under 18 years of age must stay at the Resort accompanied by their parents, guardians or adults duly authorized by them. Resort staff may require pertinent documentation that identifies adults as their parents/guardians or authorized persons.
• Security policy
RMD Alcaidesa SL
has contracted an SSL certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website's contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
• Sweepstakes on Social Networks
In the event that we carry out raffles on Social Networks such as Facebook or Instagram, you should know that these platforms do not sponsor or associate in any way with the organizer of the same.
The participant exonerates Facebook / Instagram from any type of responsibility caused by the breach of the Legal Bases of the draw.