The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL CONTRACTING TERMS or CONDITIONS of the Pre-Booking and Online Reservation services derived from the relationship created between the provider and the user at the time the latter accepts the terms of the service during the hiring process.
The Pre-Reservation services on-line are merely informative, and are only intended to offer the user the possibility of consulting room availability in a resort or city of their preference and interest.
The contractual relationship entails the provision, in exchange for a certain price and publicly displayed through the website, of a hosting service that may be accompanied by other additional services.
These General Conditions are binding on both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the sales contract. The effectiveness of this contract operates at the time of signing the order at the request of the User, through the contracting mechanisms that will be specified later, all in accordance with the provisions of art. 1,255 of the Civil Code that includes the principle of autonomy of the will and agreements between the contracting parties.
• Coverage of our services.
RMD Alcaidesa SL operates through the website www.esteponaresort.com. Their services may be contracted both in peninsular Spanish territory and outside of it. The use of this website as well as any contracting carried out on it is considered carried out in Spain, and therefore subject to current Spanish laws and regulations.
• Telephone: 952 89 91 00
• Contact email: email@example.com
• Contracting procedure.- How can I buy online?
In order for you to access the products offered by RMD Alcaidesa SL and make your reservation, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
It is reported that in accordance with what is required by art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Once you have made your selection of services, the next step will be to process the order and make the payment.
Booking and paying at RMD Alcaidesa SL is very simple. You just have to follow the following steps:
• Select the dates you want to stay
• Next, you must choose the room and rate option that best suits your preferences and click the BOOK button. You can check the price calendar in the upper right corner of the page. The reservation conditions can be consulted at this time being indicated by a green exclamation point. In turn, they can be consulted before making the reservation.
• If you want to book with a pet, you must indicate it and check with reception if there are more than two animals. The reservation with animals carries a supplement, reminding the client that they cannot weigh more than 15 kg and that, in principle, only dogs are allowed. Always subject to consultation.
• In this screen you can see the summary of the reservation and the price of the same. You can select the desired number of units for each product and delete any product if you wish by giving the option to delete.
• Once you have selected everything you want, you can proceed to payment by selecting the desired option.
• Next, you will need to fill in your personal, billing and payment information. On this screen, you must validate and accept these General Contracting Conditions, which will govern the contracting made.
• Once the required data of the chosen payment method has been entered, click on "Complete reservation", and your purchase will be completed.
• Information on the formalization of the reservation
Once the reservation is made, RMD Alcaidesa SL will send the user's email, within twenty-four hours (24 hours) following receipt of the reservation, an email acknowledging receipt and confirmation of the purchase made in case that the payment had been made at the same time. The contract will be understood to be formalized and perfected at the time of receipt of payment of the price by RMD Alcaidesa SL when payment in advance has been chosen or on the cancellation deadline indicated at the time of booking.
If you had chosen a rate in which payment is made at the same resort on the day of accommodation, your card details will only be used for the effective reservation. When using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email that will include the confirmation that their purchase order is in the confirmation process. This email serves as proof of your reservation. The credit card used in the reservation will be requested upon arrival to verify that the information provided is correct. The credit card holder must be present at that time except for exceptional circumstances that must be communicated to the resort prior to arrival by email.
The user must verify the data collected in his reservation confirmation and notify (at the email address or by phone), within twenty-four hours of receipt and in writing, of any error noticed. Otherwise, it will be understood that you are accepting the terms and conditions of the reservation expressed in the confirmation email.
Once the confirmation email has been received and no observation is made by the User within the indicated period, the reservation is firm and is guaranteed with a charge to the credit card provided by the User when making the reservation until arrival at the resort
• Information about services
The descriptions of the services offered on the portal are made based on the RMD Alcaidesa SL catalog. The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos related to the rooms and services, as well as any kind of content on the website are intended to provide the For further information, however, the User must bear in mind that they are for guidance purposes and, consequently, are not exhaustive.
It is necessary to warn the user that in some cases the images offered with the description of the service or room may not exactly match, in these cases the description that is made in the purchase card or details of the same will always prevail. These cases will be exceptional since the intention of RMD Alcaidesa SL is to always offer a faithful image of the product offered.
Likewise, to guarantee more complete information we will also indicate the existence or not of the availability of rooms. In the event of an error or that the room is not available after the purchase has been made, RMD Alcaidesa SL will inform the User as soon as possible, of the total or partial cancellation of the order and the refund of the price if applicable. .
• Price information
The price will be the one stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of a manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the services you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and proceed to cancel the reservation.
Prices may vary at any time, without affecting said modification to orders that have already been made.
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in euro (€).
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products shown on our website include the legally applicable taxes (Spanish VAT). The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and selected regime, with the exception of the springs in which the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated.
The price does not include: Any unspecified service plus extras such as transfers, tips, phone calls, laundry services or minibar. Regarding the charge for other services, you can consult by writing an email or calling the telephone number indicated in the contact options specified above.
The applicable prices will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in the last phase of the same. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to users.
For any information about the order, the user may contact customer service via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMD Alcaidesa SL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. The products will be invoiced at the price in force at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.
• Offer and acceptance
The contracting procedure and the pre-contractual information is in Spanish and this language will be used to carry out the contracting. If it can be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
• Information on means of payment
The price payment through the web is made at the time of purchase and RMD Alcaidesa SL will send you a confirmation email of the purchase made informing about the reservation made.
RMD Alcaidesa SL states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for the management of the payment. Only the corresponding financial institution processing the payment has access to this data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is completed, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
RMD Alcaidesa SL reserves the right to cancel reservations in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in these Conditions of Use and Contract.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
Payment of the products offered by the entity may be made by: Credit or debit card. Visa, Visa Electron 4B, MasterCard. Amex, Master. (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "Buy and proceed to payment" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been rejected and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain an error, you should contact your bank first to find out what the reason is. rejection or lack of authorization.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is secure using the indicated means. Our online store has an SSL certificate that allows us to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. The confidential data of the payment by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out what the reason is. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
• The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies . When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation through a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the issuing bank of the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
• The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
• Credit limits or withholding of funds. The card limit for making purchases may have been reached.
• Data incorrectly entered. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify RMD Alcaidesa SL through the customer service email: email@example.com or by phone: 952 89 91 00 , of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the least possible period of time, in order that RMD Alcaidesa SL can carry out the steps it deems appropriate.
We will issue the invoice in electronic support provided that you expressly authorize us to send it in this support.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must make sure to provide the correct and complete data of the buyer. No subsequent changes will be possible.
RMD Alcaidesa SL warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, duplicate invoices will only be issued to the contract holder. No duplicates will be issued to third parties.
• Cancellation policy
You can cancel the reservation made as long as it is made prior to the date indicated at the time of reservation as the deadline. This period will be 24 hours before * the day of your arrival. After this period, one night's stay will be charged. In case of no-show, the total of the first night will be charged. Exceptionally, during 2020, cancellation will be allowed without such notice.
If your rate is non-refundable, we have a strict policy regarding non-refundable prepayment rates that does not allow any modification or cancellation. The cancellation will not operate if you have entered the necessary data to finalize the reservation and have received the confirmation email.
How do you proceed to cancel the reservation?
To manage the cancellation of your reservation, you must access from the "My reservations" area. You must fill in the required email and locator fields and you can proceed to cancel or modify your reservation.
• Type of rates and conditions
• Non-refundable: in this type of rate, you will get a 15% discount if the payment is made within 7 days of the date of the stay.
• Long stay Apartments
• 2-4 weeks: 20% discount
• 5-8 weeks: 30% discount
• More than 8 weeks: 40% discount
The accommodation prices indicated below express the price per day.
• SUPPLETORY. ADULT EXTRA: in case of an extra adult, a supplement of € 30 will be paid on the price from September to June (inclusive). In the months of July and August, the supplement will consist of 45% on the price.
• 10% on base rate if it is 1 +1
• Same as base rate if 1 + 2
In the case of minors between 2 and 12 years old, the first one would be free and in the case of a second or third child, a 50% reduction is applied on the adult supplement except in the months of July and August. This will only be applicable to the accommodation, having to pay the full price with respect to other services that the children will enjoy, such as the meal plan that is contracted.
Regarding meal prices:
• Breakfast price: € 14
• Dinner price: € 24
Supplements for board / meals do not suffer reductions for the number of occupants and / or offers. The modalities that you can contract in accordance with the above are the following:
• Only accommodation: SA
• Accommodation + Breakfast: BB
• Half board: MP
We inform you that the restaurant will be closed between October and March. During those months, a free breakfast will be available throughout the day.
The minimum stay is established without restrictions during 2020 except for Fridays and Saturdays, in which, reaching 50% occupancy, a minimum stay of 2 nights will be requested. This minimum stay will be maintained during 2021 for all Fridays and Saturdays and “hot days” (dates indicated) in which said minimum will be requested regardless of the percentage of occupancy of the resort. In the case of apartments, a minimum stay of 2 nights will always be requested regardless of the dates.
If you want to book with a pet, you must indicate it and check with reception if there are more than two animals. The reservation with animals carries a supplement, reminding the client that they cannot weigh more than 15 kg. We inform that the only animals allowed are dogs. In any case, it will be subject to consultation with the resort.
• Information about check in and check out times
As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 12 noon on the day of departure. You can also opt for late check out. To expedite check-in, you can send us a photocopy of your DNI by mail, referring to the number of your reservation.
• Packs, pets and other services
In our resort you can also benefit from different services that you can hire during your stay. The packages we have will include the accommodation and, according to your preferences, one of the following options:
• Water scooter
• Horseback riding or children's classes
You can also hire several options together with the accommodation. This contract, however, will not be accessible from the web, you must contact us by phone or email. The terms and conditions for contracting these services will be governed by the provisions of these conditions, although we inform you:
• The spa service can be managed by you without having to contract it as a pack. In these cases, the terms of the purchase will be governed by the provisions of the person responsible for the service
• In any case, the terms and conditions of use and organization of the contracted services will be subject to the provisions of the external organizers. In any case, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the companies with which we work for the development and execution of the services contracted by you.
• Responsibility and exemption from liability.
Our purchase conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for:
• Death or personal injury caused by our negligence,
• Fraudulent statements,
• Any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be responsible for:
• Economic losses (including loss of revenue, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or loss of goodwill or reputation or losses from special or indirect damages suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
• Cases of force majeure that will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include especially (without limitation) the following events:
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. • Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
• Impossibility of using trains, boats, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
• Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. • Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments. During the events mentioned above, the obligations acquired in this contract will be understood to be suspended as long as the cause that originated it persists. The provisions of this section do not affect your legal rights as a consumer, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
• Conflict Resolution
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship between RMD Alcaidesa SL
and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
Extrajudicial conflict resolution.
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the resolution of online disputes in consumer matters, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they may Go to the extrajudicial resolution of disputes online https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
RMD Alcaidesa SL
directs its services to users over 18 years
Minors under this age are NOT authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that, if such a circumstance occurs, RMD Alcaidesa SL is
not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
Minors under 18 years of age must stay at the Resort accompanied by their parents, guardians or adults duly authorized by them. Resort staff may require pertinent documentation that identifies adults as their parents / guardians or authorized persons.
• Security policy
RMD Alcaidesa SL
has contracted an SSL certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
• Giveaways on Social Networks
In the event that we carry out sweepstakes on Social Networks such as Facebook or Instagram, you should know that these platforms do not sponsor or associate in any way with the organizer of the same.
The participant exonerates Facebook / Instagram from any type of responsibility caused by the breach of the legal bases of the draw.