In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
1. You are visiting the website https://www.esteponaresort.com owned by Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort, with registered office at AVDA. DE ARAGÓN 402, 28022, MADRID, with NIF B88065354, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Estepona, in Volume 37,355, Folio 140, Page M-666080, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER through the following contact email: email@example.com
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER's website that it makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
3. www.esteponaresort.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
· Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
· Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack on human rights.
· Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
· Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
· Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
· The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
· The purpose for which the website serves the USER's objectives.
· The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other people or entities.
· The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
· Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
· The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
· Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
· Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many content and services provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented. or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. The www.esteponaresort.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without under any circumstances being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.esteponaresort.com portal will be made to the main page or pages of the sections it contains;
• Reproduction of the services or contents of THE HOLDER's portal is not allowed under any circumstances;
• The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party rights;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on its services or contents;
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the prior express authorization of THE HOLDER;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE HOLDER;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal. THE OWNER does not market, or previously control, or own the content, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements that are included in them. THE OWNER is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages web not managed by itself.
9. Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, of the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort website. All information received on this website will be considered ceded to Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort free of charge. E-mail will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do so, they should contact the Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort Legal Advisory Department, located at Avda. Aragón, 402, 28022, Madrid, which will indicate in each case the channels to be followed.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. All matters relating to the Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
12. www.esteponaresort.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such circumstance occurs, Estepona Hotel & Spa Resort is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES.- SSL
The Holder has contracted for his website an SSL certificate ("Secure Sockets Layer").
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
Last revision: JULY 2020